The CORSAIR HS60 HAPTIC Gaming Headset delivers deep haptic bass powered by groundbreaking Taction Technology®. Enjoy comfort and quality with memory foam ear pads and custom-tuned 50mm neodymium audio drivers, built to last thanks to lightweight and durable construction. A detachable noise-cancelling unidirectional microphone helps your voice come through loud and clear. Connecting to PC via USB, the HS60 HAPTIC is compatible with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software and Windows Sonic surround sound. Complete with on-ear volume and haptic feedback controls for convenient audio adjustments, the HS60 HAPTIC delivers fantastic sound that you can feel.
1. Experience the game like never before with haptic bass powered by Taction Technology®, creating a much wider range of perceptible low-end frequencies – it’s sound you can feel.
2. Adjustable ear cups fitted with plush memory foam provide exceptional comfort for hours of gameplay.
3. High-quality, custom-tuned 50mm neodymium audio drivers deliver superb sound quality with the range to hear everything you need on the battlefield.
4. A fully detachable, noise-cancelling unidirectional microphone reduces ambient noise for excellent voice clarity.
5. Lightweight and durable construction with aluminum yokes gives the HS60 HAPTIC years of longevity.
6. On-ear volume and haptic effect controls enable on-the-fly adjustments without distracting you from your game.
7. Connects to your PC via USB, enabling custom audio equalizer settings and more through powerful CORSAIR iCUE software.
8. Compatible with Windows Sonic surround sound for 360° audio that puts you right in the middle of the game.
9. Discord-certified for crystal-clear communication and outstanding sound.
Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20 kHz
Impedance: 32 Ohms @ 1 kHz
Sensitivity: 111 dB (± 3 dB)
Drivers: Custom 50mm Neodymium
Tactile Frequency Response 15Hz – 85 kHz (± 3 dB)
Dimensions: 161mm x 99mm x 207mm